This is an improved Celeriac Rémoulade with apple and walnuts from Journal des Femmes … delicious and ready in 20 mins!
- 250 g celeriac
- 2 small apples
- 80 g walnuts
- 2 plain yogurt
- salt, pepper
- 2 lemon juices
- 1 tbsp parsley finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chives finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- a pinch of nutmeg
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- Chop half of the walnuts.
- Peel and core the apples. Cut in small dices. Add 1 lemon juice and mix. Peel the celeriac and grate finely with a food processor. Add 1 lemon juice straight away. Mix apples and celeric together.
- Dressing: In a small bowl whisk together the 2 yogurts with the mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste plus nutmeg, shallots and herbs.
- Add dressing et walnuts to the mix of apples and celeriac. Toss well.
- Cover with cling film and put in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve presented with the rest of the walnuts and thin slice of apples if desired.